Eminent IT Solution offers Process Manufacturing Software along with a range of other spectacular products built specifically for formula/recipe based manufacturers. Developed to streamline business-critical operations, this process manufacturing ERP handles everything from Product Development, Formulation, Planning, Procurement, Production, Quality, Compliance, and Sales & Finances. This ERP for manufacturing industry is ideal for Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Specialty Chemicals, Cosmetics, Paint and such industries.
One Complete Solution
Eminent IT Solution for SAP Business One is one complete solution designed to meet the emerging and ever-changing needs of formula and recipe based manufacturers.
Specially-Tailored For Your Industry
Designed to meet the real complexities faced by industries like Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Paints & Coatings, Speciality Chemicals, Cosmetics & Personal Care and Foundry.
Offers the advantage of a single login, single database and single interface. Familiar Business One look & feel as well as utilities that along with Google type search, relationship maps, alerts and workflows make the working experience seamless.
Contemporary in its Approach
A team of researchers and experts keep a tab on the latest trends, technology, challenges, regulations and industry best practices to ensure that these are addressed in the product.
Adheres to Industry & Regulatory Compliance
Eminent IT Solution for SAP Business One by-design helps you comply with customer, industry and federal regulatory requirements like, COA, FDA, GHS, FSSAI, FSMA, EPA and more.
Eminent IT Solution for SAP Business One is a single platform developed with a holistic approach to cater the peculiar needs of:
Eminent IT Solution for SAP Business One frames-up effective roadmap for Formulation, with many-lobed capabilities. It includes – creation of formulas, revision tracking, rollback feature, material substitution and many more.
Being a formula based manufacturing we include:
- Formula comparison
- Version control for tracking formula changes
- Rollback to regain the saved/previous version of formula
- Sizing formula by weight or volume
- Material substitution by weight or volume percentage, availability of a material etc.
- In-process quality checks for better formula management
- Formula analysis with various available cost options
- Support multilevel formulas
- Intermediate expansion to replace the intermediate or by-product involved within the formula
2. Bill Of Material
Bill of Material generally abbreviated as BOM, describes the end product in terms of its formulas, intermediates, and sub-assemblies. It contains a list of measures to manage the end products packaging. Being an essential part of the manufacturing process, BOM is used to link the formula with the finished goods or the intermediates stored in the inventory.
In this module you can associate formula, labor, overheads as well as packaging materials with the finished good to govern the production process. It also provides ability to add routing with the bill-of-material.
- Comprehensive Bill Of Material functionality
- Encloses top level BOM item
- Flexibility to define Fill Level in desired unit of measurement
- Routing functionality for flawless production process
- Serve multiple packaging options
- Bill of material report to classify the top assembly items, assembly types, and status of the BOM components associated with the formulas
- Cater your needs for both Process (Formula BOM) and Discrete (Assembly BOM) Manufacturing
- Dispatches full view of the BOM hierarchy
- Single BOM allocation with multiple formulas
Skilfully invent and refine your prevailing formulas into more appropriate, precise and favourable ones, using the Laboratory module. Perform an interactive analysis of the properties of the products you develop and manufacture.
- Keep the specifications of your intermediates current according to the formulations using the Intermediate Property Rollup Utility
- Conveniently compare several formulas and products side-by-side from same screen using the Comparative Properties Analysis
- Create completely new physical properties based on combination of material specification and operators available using the Physical Property Formula option
- Overcome the hassles of creating a new formula from scratch using the Physical Property Analysis option
- Reduce the time and efforts invested on R&D of new formulas
4. FDA Compliance
Want to improve the compliance efficiencies of your business to meet the market challenges?
Eminent IT Solution for SAP Business One thus cut to the chase. It enables the company to proactively meet the FDA and GMP regulations. EMINENT serves enterprise-wide FDA regulatory solutions for industries like Food, Beverage, Cosmetics and Nutraceutical.
- Supports Data Ownership Authorization
- Generates Nutritional Label/Nutritional Information Panel using different serving sizes and unit of measures
- Generation of Ingredient Statement, quantity and percentage wise
- Reports for
o FDA Audit
o Quality Control History
o Lot Tracking
o Lot Explosion
- Embedded forward and backward lot-traceability feature
- Generates Lot Recall Letter
- Facilitates Lot strength to calculate potency of the product
- Attach Standard Operating Procedures.
- Closed loop process that maintains FDA 21CFR Part 11, cGMP, Bioterrorism Act etc.
Production module imparts powerful set of features that guarantees precise upholding and processing of production or work orders, from start to finish. Irrespective of the type of process from mixing, filling or assembling of materials, you can create batches for all types in no time. The Production module keeps you informed with instant access to view or print a large number of reports.
- Expedite production scheduling and generate real-time information faster than ever before using the Production Scheduling Dashboard
- Streamlined batch sizing, improves accuracy of inventory and costing functions immensely
- Resolve the common process manufacturing necessity of producing a batch and its low-level intermediates in a single operation, using the Super Batch functionality
- Acquire running totals of your finished goods and by-products yielded and consumed
- Get your costs and inventory updated in real-time with the closure of your batch
6. Lot Traceability
Eminent IT Solution offers you a fully integrated, fail-proof, hassle free Lot Traceability feature. Trace forward and backward to regulate the disposition and associated properties of any raw material, intermediate or finished good at any point during the materials receipt, manufacturing, inventory, sales and supply process. Eminent IT Solution’s Lot Traceability feature enables you to record all procedures and operator events, quality control measurements, inventory movements, formula fluctuations, output production yields and abnormalities from regular specifications by individual product and material lot.
- Manage any recall situation within fraction of time
- Diminish response times to potential complications, which can eventually certify brand security
- Confirm the transparency all over the value chain, from ingredients to consumer goods
- 360 degree view into a product lot’s activity
- Ensure each lot remains distinct in subsequent operations
- Wide-ranging lot traceability with container level tracing of source supplies
7. MSDS Compliance
Automatically generates Material Safety Data Sheets that are in full compliance with government reporting requirements. MSDS module offers total control and liberty to decide and manage multiple MSDS formats with capabilities to craft custom-made templates specifying the sections and their order in which they are to be appeared. Its unique design allows you to accommodate modifications to meet new regulatory issue without incorporating major changes.
- Define and associate safety information for inventory items, formulas, customer order, production order etc.
- Achieve Hazard Communication Standard, Superfund Amendment and Reauthorization Act (SARA) Title III compliance
- Preserve Occupational Exposure Limits per component using the Material Safety and CAS Number screens
- Indicate which ingredients are to be listed on your MSDS based on Material Hazard Type in number of ways
- Use the built-In USA format to generate your MSDS or create your own templates as required
- Generate schedules for group of MSDS to organize their generation
- Create a bunch of MSDS boilerplates that are to be printed on an MSDS by using Supplementary File
- Track MSDS printing dates for item and customer combination
8. Quality Control
Improve quality control across your entire organization. We offer precise quality focused tools to achieve optimal quality control for every phase of your operations, from receiving raw materials, through production of intermediates/finished goods, to inspections of finished goods before dispatching it to the customers.
This fully integrated quality control enables you to manage the record of pass/fail statistics depending upon unlimited user defined specifications and assists you to accept or reject the product based on inspection result.
- Well defined QC functionality to receive, produce and ship products that meet customer and compliance requirements
- QC test and sample definition plus ability to determine the target values, control limits and maximum allowable defects
- Accomplish the QC sampling process with Pass/Fail results, Alphanumeric as well as Numeric values
- Immediate and counteractive action, like destruction, return etc., can be taken against the items that fail QC Inspection
- Track the faulty materials and consign them for return to vendor, scrap, or rework.
- Supports the tracking of production quality, expiry date, shelf life period, and lot controlled products.
- Reporting the QC results for Raw Material, Intermediate and Finished Good Item.
Eminent IT Solution’s Costing module offers you the versatility to determine the most reliable, accurate and profitable cost of your products. View the costs of the formula and finished good from diverse perspectives, and at various levels of details. Make adjustments in terms of labor, overhead, materials, and packaging and see the effect on the total product cost. Manipulate quantity of any material for “what-if” analysis and evaluate the profitability of scenarios based on different assumptions. Instantly see how the change affects the costs.
- Collaboratively analyze costs associated with the manufactured products
- Establish gross margin based on costs and selling price
- Revise formula loss factors to accomplish better accuracy
- Calculate Sales Price and Standard Cost based on the cost of ingredients
- Revaluate Actual cost of the finished good or intermediate inventory
- Modify and scrutinize overhead, labor and material quantities efficiently
10. Production Planning Board
Identify production contractions based on the expected delivery and plan the resources smartly avoiding the overloading circumstances. Production Scheduling Board is an extensive tool that eases production scheduling substantially. Monitor and analyze the production floor inventory and resources in an interactive graphical user interface that outlines batches with different statuses clearly with separate color codes.
- Reschedule the batches just by dragging them to the preferred schedule date, on the Schedule Calendar grid
- Define tasks that needs to be executed apart from the routine production jobs
- Interactive month, week and day views provide flexibility to swiftly organize the batches accordingly
- Quickly list the batches and illustrate their relationship to one another using the Gantt Chart View
- Zoom-in the Schedule Calendar Grid of the Production Schedule screen and get details of the process cell attached to the existing Batches/Orders/Task
- Regulate planning and scheduling of activities on the shop floor
Leverage the proficiencies to plan and govern production process flawlessly with the aid of Routing module. Outline the sequence of work centres used in manufacturing. Establish employee and machine details with their preparation time and processing time by means of Quick Labour Entry. Routing module renders an ideal platform to describe the manufacturing route categorically.
- Designate shifts available by weekdays in which the selected employee will be working
- Define and generate schedules for a range of employees for selected working days
- Plan and manage resources by interpreting the schedule of a given work centre over a week’s span using the Work Centre Capacity Utilization option
- Add routing to a particular BOM just by implementing very easy setup options.
- Cope with item routings by means of the Routing tab present on the Batch Ticket form
- Firmly retain completion time and quantities related to production batch by means of various routing facilities
12. Bin Management
Eminent IT Solution’s for SAP Business One provides Bin Management functionality for manufacturers having multisite. It manages all the business activities such as sales, purchase and production at bin level rather than the universal warehouse level. This functionality ensures that the inventory is handled carefully and is in the bag. You can gain real-time visibility of inventory in stock for performing any inventory transaction. Make your inventory level more prompt and accurate by tracking the inventory present in multiple bins.
- Track inventory bin wise, item wise, warehouse wise, lot wise or container wise
- Support multi-location inventory feature to organize your warehouse or multiple warehouses
- Get an instant view of various bin transactions, such as Container, Bin Number, Issue/Receipt Quantity etc.
- Handle non-tracked inventory with ease at bin level
- Manage various Storage Conditions for bins and items
- Warnings for older lots and duplicate lots
- Expired lots calculation for issue transactions
13. Purchase Planning MRP
Eminent IT Solution’s MRP module assists production managers in scheduling and placing orders for dependent demand items, and to maintain a flow of materials required for production by determining what to order, when to order, how much to order, and when to schedule the delivery of an order.
- Ensure material availability and increase planning stability
- View production bottlenecks at a glance with interactive graphical vision
- Reconcile the customer requirements with plant capacity, material availability and vendor capabilities
- Support in evaluating the effects of schedule changes in short run
- Perform scheduling on single or range of items and warehouses
- Spontaneously create Purchase Order for the re-sale type of item
- High stock levels and reduces storage costs
- Last minute rescheduling and efficient allocation of resources
- Planning Time Fence to protect the master plan from spontaneous changes
- Adjust dates of planned orders that falls within the planning time fence
14. Production Planning – MPS
Determine the latest possible time to produce goods, purchase materials and add manufacturing value. We assists you to compute and sustain an optimum manufacturing plan based upon sales forecast, planned purchase and production orders, inventory statuses, and work orders incorporating bill of materials to the lowest level. Implementing it ensures that materials are available for production and products are ready to dispatch to the customer. Eminent IT MRP makes you to generate material requirements via exploding the BOM and time phasing supplies with the posted average lead times.
- Streamline the production operations and minimize unplanned interruptions to improve performance
- Confidently sustain with the lowest possible material and product level in stock
- Robotically generates purchase orders from net demand relative to reorder levels
- Aligns existing jobs with changes to required dates
- Supports the top, bottom and smart level explosion
- Supports to meet the delivery schedule, purchase activities and plan orders
- Avoiding the delay in material procurement, production and decision making
- Cost of excessive inventory can be reduced
The performance of Eminent IT Solution is for SAP Business One can be further boosted with the help of exceptionally well-designed add-ons that cater to specific-est business needs with:
- Eminent IT Solution WMS Powered by SAP Business One: Allows remote execution of inventory transactions supported by the Eminent IT Solution for SAP Business One from handheld devices, mobile, tabs, iPads and such.
- Bin Management: Allows you to streamline your inventory management system, tracking and managing not just to the warehouse but to the bin level.
Why Eminent IT Solution for SAP Business One?
- Built on the strong foundation of SAP Business One
- Out-of-the-box fit with industry-specific solutions
- Supports complete supply chain
- Streamlined processes with reduced risks
- Helps adhere to regulations and best practices
- Real time information flow
- Innovate products faster and cheaper
- Faster yet accurate business decisions
- Aids in business analytics and market study