In September 2019, there are nearly 1500 innovations, and features were added to the SAP® S/4HANA on-premise and on-cloud. Around 2389 changes related to SAP® S/4HANA, 1048 user experience innovations, and approximately 552 innovations in digital transformation. SAP®S/4HANA 1909 Finance includes intelligent financial processes. These processes involve various innovative and enhanced methods related to financial planning & analysis, treasury management, accounting financial close, compliance & risk, and central finance.
After the completion of the course, the trainee will be able to:
- Explain the architecture of the SAP®S/4HANA 1909 Finance.
- Configure and use new functionalities in SAP®S/4HANA 1909 Finance.
- Explain the SAP central finance deployment option of SAP®S/4HANA Finance.
- Associate certification level knowledge of the SAP® ERP Financials modules.
- Basic knowledge of Financial Accounting (including Asset Accounting) and Management, RDBMS and SQL .
- Adequate knowledge in few basic concepts of AC200 like General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
Who should attend this Training?
This comprehensive course is meant for professionals who aspire to build a career or upgrade knowledge. This course is best suited for the following professionals:
- Application Consultant
- Support Consultant
- Project Manager
- SAP HANA® Consultant
- SAP® FICO Consultant
- Chartered Accountants, CPAs, CMAs
Module 1: Finance Migration To SAP S/4HANA
Unit 1: Journey to SAP S/4HANA with the Activate Methodology
- Introducing SAP S/4HANA
- Outlining the Conversion Journey
Unit 2: Preparation for Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Explaining the Migration Process
- Analyzing the Migration process per system starting point
- Preparing for Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Preparing for Business Partner Adoption
- Describing the SAP S/4HANA Installation Phase
Unit 3: Customizing Financials in SAP S/4HANA
- Configuring General Ledger Accounting
- Configuring new Asset Accounting
- Migrating to new Asset Accounting
- Customizing Controlling for Account Based CO-PA
- Preparing for Migration Material Ledger
- Preparing for Migration of House Bank Accounts
- Preparing for Migration of Credit Management
Unit 4: Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Migrating to the Universal Journal
- Finalizing Migration and Post Processing Business Partner
- Performing Post Migration Activities
Unit 5: Additional Topics for Migration
- Explaining Business Downtime Reduction with Near Zero Downtime (NZDT)
- Explaining the Results of Migration
- Using new Asset Accounting
Module 2: Financial Accounting In SAP S/4HANA
- Explaining the Purpose and Functions of SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA
- Describing the new Architecture of Accounting
- Explaining the Purpose and Functions of SAP Fiori
- Outlining the Migration of Financials to SAP S/4HANA
- Create and maintain general ledger accounts,
- Exchange rates,
- Bank master data and define house banks.
- Create and reverse general ledger transfer postings,
- Post cross-company code transactions,
- Create profit centres and segments.
- Clear an account and define and use a chart of accounts.
- Maintain tolerances, tax codes, and post documents with document splitting.
- Create and maintain business partners,
- Post invoices and payments and use special g/l transactions,
- Reverse invoices and payments,
- Block open invoices for payment,
- Configure the payment program, and manage partial payments.
- Explain the connection of customers to vendors,
- Describe integration with procurement and sales.
- Create and maintain charts of depreciation and the depreciation areas,
- Asset classes, asset master data, and configure and perform FI-AA business processes in the SAP system.
- Set up valuation and depreciation, perform periodic and year-end closing processes, and explain and configure parallel accounting.
- Perform month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting (exchange rate valuation, post provisions etc.)
- Create balance sheet, create profit and loss statements,
- Post accruals with accrual documents and recurring entry documents, and manage posting periods.
Module 3: Management Accounting(Controlling) In SAP S/4HANA
Define, create and configure cost centers, cost center hierarchies and cost center groups. Determine usage of Cost Center Accounting and type of planning functionality, cost center accounting activity types,
Determine and configure product cost planning, define interface from CO-PCP (Product Cost Planning) to CO-PA (Profitability Analysis) and costing versions for alternative costings, determine cost elements structure, cost component structure, planning requirements, costing variants and multi-level costings, and carry out a Price update in the material master record.
Define value fields, characteristics and summary characteristics, determine planning, actual and process flow and security requirements, design process flows and develop authorization concept for reporting of FI / CO data. Configure profitability analysis and determine the operating concern, and assignment to controlling area. Define currency and assign the chart of accounts, result analysis and revenue recognition (in cooperation with FI and SD), and configure period-end closing for PA.
Create organizational charts for profit centers, determine Profit Centers (in FI in the new GL), create Profit Centers and check master data assignments, and configure period-end closing for PCA.
- Overview System Preparation and Configuration for Conversion of Financials in SAP S/4HANA.
- Architecture Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA and the Central Finance Solution.
- Basics of Cash Management Powered by SAP HANA and SAP BPC for SAP S/4HANA.
- Migration Cockpit.
- Activation of FIORI Apps.
- Assignments and Mock tests( Related to Certification).
- Introduction to New FIORI apps
- Group reporting for intercompany postings and reconcilliation
- Business planning based on cloud analytics