SAP SD Course (Sales & Distribution) is a module which covers all topics related to Sales, Order and Distribution processing. Some of its main components are : Sales, Sales support, Shipping, Billing, sales order & logistics information systems. Eminent IT Solution are one of the leading SAP Training Institute which trains their student by pushing them to learn and be a master of SAP.
The SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to SAP and SAP SD: Overview of SAP software and SAP SD module, and their importance in business processes.
- Enterprise Structure: Defining and setting up organizational units in SAP SD, such as company code, sales organization, distribution channel, and division.
- Master Data: Creating and managing master data such as customer master, material master, and pricing master in SAP SD.
- Sales Order Processing: Creating and processing sales orders in SAP SD, including order types, item categories, pricing, and delivery.
- Shipping and Transportation: Processing outbound deliveries, packing, transportation planning, and shipment cost calculation in SAP SD.
- Billing and Invoicing: Creating invoices and credit memos, handling billing documents, and managing payment procedures in SAP SD.
- Sales Support: Using SAP SD to support sales activities, such as sales analysis, sales forecasting, and sales reporting.
- Credit Management: Setting up and managing credit limits, credit checks, and payment terms in SAP SD.
- Integration with Other SAP Modules: Understanding how SAP SD integrates with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), FI (Financial Accounting), and PP (Production Planning).
- Advanced Topics: Advanced topics in SAP SD, including special processes such as consignment, intercompany sales, and third-party processing, as well as system configuration and customization.
IN SAP SD Modules there are two job profiles :
1. SAP END USER – A person who put daily basis transaction into the system like creating bills, sales orders etc.
2. SAP SD CONSULTANT – A PERSON DEVELOP SAP SD SYSTEM FOR End user or organisation according to there business requirements.
SAP SD is being widely used in organizations to track pre-sales, sales and post – sales transactions, to define the sales, order and distribution processes and manage the repository to store information related to these functions effectively.
Who can attend SAP SD Training?
- Business knowledge in the area of sales and distribution
- 1-2 years domain experience in sales and distribution is preferred
- Any graduate or post graduate
- Good Communication Skills
- Responsibilities of SAP SD Consultant
- SD Consultant is responsible for following activities:
- Understand Business processes from Sales, Delivery & Invoicing department perspective.
Map customer business processes Requirements in SAP.
- Integrate SD module with other functional areas like production planning (PP), Materials management(MM), quality management (QM), Warehouse Management (WM), Extended warehouse management (EWM),
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer.
- Train users for using SAP system.
What is future of SD Consultant?
- Transform your career to become SAP SD consultant
- SD consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc
SAP SD GLOBAL CERTIFICATION WILL GIVE A CANDIDATE EXTRA EDGE OVER SAP SD TRAINING TO GET AN SAP SD CONSULTING JOB.
- Any candidate take SAP SD COURSE ONLINE as well.
- Can also cross train himself into advanced modules like SAP S/4HANA – Sales, SAP Sales Cloud as well as cross functional modules like MM AND FICO etc.
INTRODUCTION TO SAP ENVIRONMENT
- Sap Evolution
- Sap Project Environment
- Sap Ides System
- Business Process
- Sap Clients
- System Landscape and Transportation System
- ASAP Methodology And Solution Manager
- Logon to Sap System
- R/3 Architecture
Enterprise structure (With Configuration & Assignment) – IMG
- Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division –Sales Area
- Sales Office, Sales group, Sales Person
- Plant, Storage Location, Lean Warehouse Management
- Shipping Point, Loading Point, Transportation Planning Point
- Unloading Point, Receiving Point, Department
- Working with Condition Records
- Components of Condition Techniques
- Condition Tables
- Access Sequence
- Condition Type
- Pricing Procedure
- Pricing Procedure Determination
- Upper And Lower Limits
- Pricing Flow
- Pricing Report
- Condition Master Data
- Creation of Records for Automatic Pricing and Related IMG activity
SHIPPING & PICKING
- Shipping & Picking Overview
- Overview of Shipping
- Organizational Units in Shipping
- Defining Shipping Point and Determination
- Defining Picking Point and Determination
- Storage Location Determination
- Delivery Document Type
- Scheduling (Backward and Forward)
- Overview of Route
- Pgi & Pgr
- Delivery Item Category Determination
- Credit Memo
- Debit Memo
- Customer Master
- Material Master
- Customer material information record
Sales Cycle (Different sales processes)
- Sales Document Overview
- Sales Document Header Level
- Sales Document Item Level
- Sales Document Schedule Line Level
- Item Category Determination
- Schedule Line Determination
- Defining and Assigning Number Ranges
- Sales Document Types Assignment to Sales Area
- Copy Control
- Processing Sales Order
- Sales Document Functions
- Standard order
- Pricing Overview
- Standard Order
- Creation of Sales Documents
- Overview on Sales Doc types
- Effects of Masters on sales Documents
Special Functionalities in SD
- Material Determination
- Item Proposal
- Text Control
- Output Control
- Creation of Outbound delivery
- Goods Issue
- Functional Overview
- Billing Document Type
- Defining And Assigning Number Ranges
- Rad (Integration SD & FI)
- Rebates Process
- Quantity Contracts
- Material Relevant Value Contract
- Value Contract General
- Master Contract
- Service Contract
- SDF (Subsequent Delivery Free of Charges)
- Free Delivery
- Invoice Correction